1. We may change these General Terms at any time. You should check our website regularly for any changes that apply from the date they are uploaded.
2. By entering this promotion you agree that you will be legally bound by these terms.
3. All promotions are open to persons over 18 years of age at the time of entry.
4. It will be at the Taylor & Co Lettings Limited sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding promotion incentives.
5. Deficient entries: Taylor & Co Lettings Limited will not be responsible for any entries not received, not recognised, not accepted for any reason or delayed. Proof of sending or entering such details does not constitute receipt.
6. Taylor & Co Lettings Limited assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, or non-receipt of, entries. Taylor & Co Lettings Limited is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Taylor & Co Lettings Limited or an entrant because of technical problems, operator problems, social media site problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any participant's or any other third person's, resulting from any participation or downloading any materials in the promotion.
7. Automated Entry: the use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any promotion repeatedly is prohibited. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. These entries will be disqualified.
8. Names: entrants must enter the promotion using their full legal name. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names or any false names and to require them to return to Taylor & Co Lettings Limited any promotion they may have won.
9. Multiple Entries: No person may enter any promotion more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
10. Retrospective Effect: where an entrant has not complied fully with the terms, or has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a promotion and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, Taylor & Co Lettings Limited may nevertheless still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any promotion incentive even where a promotion has already been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant.
11. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry in any promotion. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in a promotion-. All related costs/time off will be at the sole and absolute responsibility of each entrant or person using the prize.
12. Taylor & Co Lettings Limited reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and promotion winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
13. The colour, style, size and model of the promotion will be the decision of Taylor & Co Lettings Limited unless stated otherwise. Any pictures depicting the promotion on any media or promotional material are for depiction purposes only and in certain instances the actual prizes may differ. The promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
14. Taylor & Co Lettings Limited will not be liable for any promotions which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
15. Where promotions are to be delivered to the personal address of a winner, the promotion will only be delivered to an address within the UK and will only be sent once. Should a promotion winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
16. We reserve the right to request proof of a promotion winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, proof of residence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a promotion winner cannot provide us with the proofs mentioned above, we may withdraw the promotion.
17. All promotions are subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable.
18. Any tax payable as a result of a promotion being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
20. Where promotions are run on either or both of Facebook or Twitter, you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter, and that Facebook or Twitter has no liability for any element of the promotion.
21. This promotion allows for entry via Facebook and/or Twitter and/or any other social media platform, but entries must be made using a legitimate Facebook, Twitter, Social Media Platform account (as relevant). Entries from entrants using multiple Facebook or Twitter or other Social Media accounts are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third parties unless specified otherwise.
24. Taylor & Co Lettings Limited may vary the terms of, or terminate, a promotion at any time where it has reasonable grounds to do so at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
25. All decisions made by Taylor & Co Lettings Limited relating to the promotion. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
26. A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
27. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.