The ever-changing raft of covid-19 measures feel complex and frustrating. Along with Dorset, Taylor & Co are fortunate to cover south Somerset; a beautiful part of the world.
Now that this area has moved into Tier 3 restrictions, we thought it would helpful to run you through these changes and what it means for lettings and the property industry.
An overview of the Tier 3 rules are as follows:
· No mixing of households indoors apart from support bubbles
· Rule of six outdoors (public spaces only)
· Pubs, restaurants and bars closed apart from takeaway services
· Retail open
· Indoor entertainment venues closed
· Hairdressers/barbers open
· The government advises to keep travel to a minimum particularly to avoid traveling out of area unless necessary
· Outdoor exercise permitted
· Work from home where possible
In terms of the property industry, thankfully, it's business as usual. However we will be taking all steps to provide covid secure services. Viewings and valuations can be carried out virtually or in person while maintaining social distance, sanitising and mask wearing procedures.
If you have any queries or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact our team on
01747 416516 or email@example.com