Need Help With Your Tenancy? Take A Look At Our Change Of Tenancy Support Package.
The last six months have been challenging for landlords and tenants alike and unfortunately, it doesn’t look as though the next six months will be any easier on either party.
At Taylor & Co we like to pride ourselves on making the best of a bad situation. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and the challenges that this has thrown at landlords in the private sector, we have developed our ‘Landlord Change of Tenancy Support Package’.
For a one off fee of £500, this package includes all of the following services to ensure that landlords are able to feel fully supported throughout this difficult transition period and into their next let:
· Full management of the final 3 months of a tenancy, including the serving of any relevant notices and support through the eviction process (if applicable). Please note. you will require a solicitor to assist with the court proceedings but we can work closely with them to make the process as quick and stress free as possible.
· Conducting any necessary negotiations in relation to rent arrears, deposit deductions or any other disputes at the end of the tenancy.
· Vacant property management service and overseeing and arranging any necessary works to ensure that the property is ready for new tenants quickly and easily.
· A thorough valuation of the property to ensure that it is at its optimum price in the current market.
· Full advertising, including new photographs of the property, a property description and provisions for an online viewing if applicable.
· Conducting as many viewings as necessary until a suitable tenant is found that you are happy to proceed with.
· Full referencing of the tenants to include a credit check, financial reference and previous landlord or agent reference.
· Preparation of the tenancy agreement and registration of the new tenant's security deposit.
· Six months free rental guarantee insurance to ensure that the rent will definitely be paid.
For additional charges Taylor & Co are also able to manage the new tenancy and provide an independent schedule of condition and any other additional services as necessary.
For full details please call 01747 416 516 or email email@example.com