What We're Doing To Keep Our Customers Safe In The New Tiered System
The prospect of valuations and viewings under lockdown, or the revised tiered system, from 2nd December 2020 may be daunting for landlords and potential tenants alike. Please be assured that at Taylor & Co we are taking every precaution to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible, whilst keeping the business open and operating as usual.
We thought it might be useful and reassuring to advise exactly what the team are doing to keep everyone as safe as possible during this difficult time:
· Staggering appointment times, allowing more time to sanitise touch points
· Minimising the number of people in a property at any one time
· Wearing of masks and social distancing at all stages of the viewing or valuation
· Taking the time to run through concerns with customers in advance of an appointment taking place
· Providing virtual viewings either live or via pre-recorded video
These steps, plus any other necessary steps, will be taken for the foreseeable future. If you are concerned about booking a viewing or valuation, please feel free to contact our friendly team and we will do everything we can to put your mind as rest. Be assured that we will take every action, within our power, to keep all parties safe during these challenging times.
You can contact us on 01747 416516 or email@example.com